VS C15A modular leak-testing package intended for applications in which the leak-detector components are mounted to the system.
The Agilent VS C15 Component Leak Detector is a modular leak-testing package intended for applications in which the leak-detector components are more or less permanently mounted to the system.
It incorporates Agilent’s Contra-Flow vacuum design, which maximizes the protection of its components from contamination in industrial applications. An optional color touch-screen display is available for remotely showing all system status information and inputting all operating parameters.
- The most compact, easiest to integrate component system available – more than 50% smaller than competitive systems.
- Simplified interface with only two cables required, one for power, one for communications.
- Does not require mounting modules or bulky, expensive interconnecting cables that are found standard in most leak detection systems today.
- Most comprehensive array of interface options, including serial, discrete I/O and Profinet.
- Optional color touch screen display allows access to system status information and all operating parameters.
- Selectable sensitivity scales and Contra-Flow™ vacuum design for fast, accurate measurements with maximum protection from contamination in industrial applications.
- Critical leak detector components are safely housed in a single enclosure protecting them from the industrial environment.