PCG-750 Pirani Capacitance Diaphragm GaugeActive Gauges
The Agilent PCG-750 gauge combines the Pirani and ceramic capacitance diaphragm into a single design to provide gas-type independence and increased accuracy in the range from atmospheric pressure to 5 x 10-5 mbar (3.8 x 10-5 Torr).
Agilent Vacuum Active Gauges integrate the gauge and controller in a single, compact package. These are ideal for embedded OEM and industrial systems where a control computer or PLC handles the display/control functions for one or several gauges. The user provides input power (typically 24V) and reads pressure output via PC or PLC. A variety of set point interface features are available to automate your system.
- High accuracy and reproducibility provides reliable atmospheric pressure monitoring
- Fast atmospheric detection shortens process cycle times
- Measurement is independent of gas species above 10 mbar and so allow safe venting with any gas mixture
- Rugged, compact housing mounts in any orientation for easy integration to your system
- Set point control makes use of pressure readings to perform critical operations
- Exchangeable plug-and-play sensor is easy to repair and lowers cost of ownership
- A Nickel filament option provides a solution for corrosive applications
- An optional bright color LCD display makes pressure reading easy to monitor