TwisTorr 804 FSTurbo Pumps
The Agilent 800 L/s turbomolecular pump, TwisTorr 804 FS, combines TwisTorr drag stage technology and Agilent Floating Suspension (FS) to provide high performance, reliability and economy.
This turbo pump delivers high vacuum performance thanks to the synergy between turbo technology and innovative TwisTorr drag stages. Floating Suspension assures low vibration and acoustical noise for compatibility with sensitive instrumentation and work environments.
This 800 L/s turbomolecular pump with ISO 200K, 250K and CFF 10 in inlet flanges, is perfectly suited for a wide range of applications, including research and development, UHV systems, nuclear research, ion implanters, surface analysis, electron microscopy, and cryogenics.
Agilent also provides TwisTorr FS-OS turbo pumps, designed for academia, research, and other applications that require long-term operation in demanding conditions.
- Innovative TwisTorr technology – high compression ratio for light gases provides high performance and minimal system footprint.
- High foreline tolerance – permits use of smaller backing pump, thereby reducing system cost and size.
- Agilent Floating Suspension – low vibration and acoustical noise as well as optimal bearing working conditions extend operating life to optimize cost-of-ownership, minimize system downtime, and assure stable performance over time.
- Unique bearing and dry lubrication – maintenance free, oil free; allows installation in any orientation.
- “Three dimensional” pump control software provides maximum flexibility, speed, and simplicity – for the best throughput and compression performance according to the operating conditions of the pump.