R3000A Compact and Powerful Analysis Tool
With its 135 mm mean radius and mu-metal analyzer vacuum tank the Scienta R3000 is a compact and powerful analysis tool.
It features the proven electronics and detector system as well as a wide angle lens giving impressive acquisition speeds. The different models allow everything from ESCA and ambient pressure to ARPES and XPS.
- New design, high throughput lens
- Optimised transmission for high intensity in UPS, XPS or synchrotron mode
- Real time detector monitor
- Fast and easy experiment optimisation
- Reliable and reproducible
- Fast band mapping
- New and improved field calculations for optimal electron optics performance
- Lens acceptance angle +15o, angular resolved range ±10°
- Variable dispersion