MS-631MS Series Rotary Vane Pumps
Agilent MS Series high capacity, single stage, oil-lubricated rotary vane pumps are powerful, compact and environmentally-friendly alternatives to larger industrial pumps with similar speeds.
The flexible MS Series features robust and reliable components, high pumping speed at low pressure, low noise and easy installation. Our reliable pumps are often used in combination with Turbomolecular or Diffusion HV pumps in a wide range of industry applications including metallurgy, heat treatment, vacuum coating, electron beam welding (EBW), Helium leak detection and liquefied natural gas (LNG) transportation.
- Highly robust for challenging industry applications and operating conditions
- Proven performance in pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, coatings systems, process technology, and metallurgy and heat treatments
- Low operating ultimate partial pressure of ≤ 8 x 10-2 mbar (≤ 6 x 10-2 Torr) with gas ballast close1d
- Integrated demister system limits oil exhaust over working pressures, and floating valve for oil recovery
- Easy to install – small physical footprint
- Optimized design maximizes cooling air channels and an integrated heat exchanger removes excess heat