390Micro-Ion® ATM modular vacuum pressure transducers (atmosphere to 10-9 Torr) with optional set point relays
The Granville-Phillips® 390 Micro-Ion® module combines proven Micro-Ion® ionization gauge technology with a miniature Conductron® heat loss sensor and two Piezo resistive sensors to provide accurate, continuous pressure measurement from high vacuum to atmosphere.
Using its diaphragm sensors, this product is capable of providing accurate absolute pressure up to atmosphere along with precise indication of vacuum chamber differential pressure from ambient.
- Continuous pressure measurement from 10-9 Torr to atmosphere
- Precision differential pressure measurement at atmosphere
- Dual ionization gauge filaments increase equipment uptime
- Optional set point relays for process control
- Analog, RS-485 or DeviceNet™ output
- Optional graphical LCD display
One Micro-Ion™ gauge, a heat-loss sensor with a barometric diaphragm sensor, an absolute presure diaphragm, and control electronics are all housed in a compact, modular package.
Field-Replaceable Gauge Assembly
The vacuum gauge assembly can be quickly and easily replaced in the field using only a screwdriver after removal from the vacuum system.