TwisTorr 84 FSTurbo Pumps
The Agilent 80 L/s turbo pump, TwisTorr 84 FS, combines TwisTorr drag stage technology and Agilent Floating Suspension (FS) to provide high performance, reliability, and economy.
This 80 L/s turbo pump delivers high vacuum performance thanks to the synergy between turbo technology and innovative TwisTorr drag stages. Floating Suspension assures low vibration and acoustical noise for compatibility with sensitive instrumentation and work environments.
This small turbo pump is perfectly suited for a wide range of applications, including research and development, UHV systems, nuclear research and electron microscopy.
The TwisTorr 84 FS is available with onboard or rack controllers.
- Innovative TwisTorr technology – High compression ratio for light gases and very compact rotor design provides high performance and minimal system footprint.
- High Foreline Tolerance – Permits use of smaller backing pump, thereby reducing system cost and size.
- Agilent Floating Suspension – Low vibration and acoustical noise, optimal bearing working conditions, extended operating life all optimize cost-of-ownership, minimize system downtime, and assure stable performance over time.
- Unique bearing & dry lubrication – Maintenance free, oil free; allows installation in any orientation.
- Copper water cooling channel (optional) – Eliminates corrosion risk and optimizes heat transfer, and reduces water consumption and cost of ownership.