Turbo-V 1K-GTurbo Pumps
The Agilent high throughput turbomolecular pump, Turbo-V 1K-G, is a dedicated vacuum pumping system, designed specifically as a turbo pump for thin film deposition equipment.
Its pumping stages, and the entire pump structure, are optimized to work with very high flows of Argon under high temperature load.
This robust turbo pump is suitable for harsh manufacturing environments because of its rugged design. Typical industrial vacuum coating applications include physical vapor deposition (PVD), solar and flat panel display manufacturing.
The pump’s robust design and its advanced electronics, rack type or onboard solution, make the Agilent Turbo-V 1K-G the optimum pumping solution for the vacuum coating industry.
- Application-specific pumping solution designed for thin film deposition equipment
- High Pumping speed and high gas throughput
- Rugged design and highly efficient cooling system for continuous operation
- Gas Purge for bearing protection
- Rack type of Navigator on board controllers
- Versatile electronics interface with easy-to-use control Software
- Analog I/O signals and RS232 / RS485 interface as standard Agilent Profibus interface as option