TTX + SCTETRAXE configuration example
In this example a manually actuated TETRAXE with 250mm stroke and +/-15mm X & Y motion has been combined with a service collar and magnetically-coupled rotary feedthrough to provide rotation of a shaft.
- Manually actuated +/- 15mm X & Y travel.
- Manually actuated 250mm Z translation.
- Manual +/- 2 degree tilt integrated in to the mounting flange.
- Providing feedthroughs for power, thermocouple, cooling and biasing.
TTX Key Features
- TETRAXE provides the perfect platform to build complex manipulators
- CF40, CF63 & CF100 flange options
- Z translation to 300mm
- X&Y manipulation up to +/-15mm