TPS-flexy: do-it-yourself vacuumThe Agilent TPS-flexy turbo pumping system is a flexible do-it-yourself (DIY) dry high vacuum system
The Agilent TPS-flexy turbo pumping system is a flexible do-it-yourself (DIY) dry high vacuum system, suitable for a wide array of challenging applications.
The TPS-flexy package allows you to create a tailored turbo pumping system by combining high-quality components in the best configuration for your specific needs. The turbo pump may be detached in minutes for convenient mounting in any orientation.
Choose your TPS-flexy package, receive all items, and assemble the system yourself, following simple instructions.
TwisTorr 74 FS or 305 FS turbo pumps; IDP-3 or IDP-7 dry scroll pumps; MD-1 diaphragm pump, and gauge reading option are at your disposal to satisfy your vacuum requirements with the best combination.
- Fast delivery: based on standard components to allow quick configuration, receiving, and assembly.
- Flexibility: turbo pump can be detached easily from the system to be mounted in any orientation on the vacuum chamber, in minutes.
- Customization: develop the ideal system based on your specific requirements.
- Serviceability: easy and fast field replacement of single components provided with Advanced Exchange Service.
- Ease-of-use: visual assembling instructions and video tutorial to get your system up and running in a few minutes.
- Worldwide operation with 120 and 240 V options.
- Gauge reading function available to provide the real time pressure reading on LCD display.