PVG-500S Pirani GaugeActive Gauges
The Agilent PVG-500 / 500S(tungsten) / 502S(nickel) series of Pirani gauges provides the ultimate combination of state-of-art technology and ruggedness within a compact design. The PVG-500 series utilizes the most advanced digital Pirani technology combined with a stainless steel sensor design to meet the various needs of the market today.
Agilent Vacuum Active Gauges integrate the gauge and controller in a single, compact package. These are ideal for embedded OEM and industrial systems where a control computer or PLC handles the display/control functions for one or several gauges. The user provides input power (typically 24V) and reads pressure output via PC or PLC. A variety of set point interface features are available to automate your system.
- Simplified integration with a compact, rugged aluminum housing that mounts in any orientation with a logarithmic signal output
- Stainless steel sensor cell with metal-sealed feedthrough provides a rugged design for a wide range of applications
- Set-up is easy with push button ATM and High Vacuum (HV) adjustment
- Nickel filament option for applications in corrosive environments
- Optional set points allowing for the utilization of pressure readings to perform critical operations