MF1For flow rates up to 20 slm
The MF1 is a general purpose mass flow controller (MFC) for flow rates up to 50 slm, with an all-metal sensor.
It has multiple features and broad flexibility making it ideal for a wide range of applications and is available in a number of process interfaces (Analog, EtherCAT, Profibus-DP, Modbus/RS485, USB, etc.) for easy and simple compatibility with a wide range of control equipment. The USB interface allows configuration, diagnostics, and even a communication link for non-industrial (laboratory) use.
The small 2.8 x 1 inch (77 x 25 mm) footprint enables compact gas supply systems with improved performance compared to existing mass flow controllers. The MF1 MFC employs the latest design in thermal sensors for mass flow measurement, with fast acting proportioning valve and control circuitry for fast settling time. The control valve is normally closed. Mass Flow Meter (MFM) versions of the MF1 are also available.
- Full Scale flow ranges from 10 sccm to 50 slm for precise and repeatable flow measurement & control across a wide range of applications
- Many process interfaces available for easy compatibility with tool controllers
- USB interface eases configuration and diagnostics
- Available +24 VDC and ±15 VDC supply voltages for compatibility
- Multigas & multi-range for 16 gasses reduces MFC inventories
- Minimal use of elastomer seals for use in demanding processes
- Configurations compatible with earlier MKS MFCs, power supplies, & readout modules
The MF1 Mass Flow Controller is designed to be particularly effective in a wide range of analytical, environmental, PVD, and coating applications.