M2V03VT plasma cleaners/ashersCustomisable plasma chambers for a wide range of plasma treatments
The M2V03VT is a small vacuum plasma treatment system designed to provide a range of plasma services, including hydrophilic/hydrophobic treatment and removal of atomic contamination, for research as well as industrial applications.
The optional vapour delivery inlet can extend the use to liquid precursors and a corrosion resistant work increases the application range to cover material treatments.
- reliable and repeatable
- easy adjustment and monitoring of plasma parameters
- wide range of options
- built-in safety monitoring
The M2V03VT can be configured to best suit the application. For a full description see the option pdf below. Among the customisable options are:
- one or two gas input options (argon, oxygen, nitrogen, forming gas for hydrogen gas cracking).
- flow meter or mass flow controller
- pyrex or quartz chamber
- frequencies from 40 kHz to 13,56 MHz
- heated sample up to 350 centigrade
- manual or automatic accessories
- Plasma cleaning
- Plasma activation to improve adhesion
- SEM and TEM sample preparation
- Plasma etching
- PDMS & microfluidic devices
- Textile surface treatment