Ion Pump ControllersIon Pumps
Agilent provides a full range of ion pump controllers, including the single channel control unit IPCMini, the multichannel control unit 4 UHV, and the TSP control unit for titanium sublimation pumps.
The 4UHV ion pump controller enables you to power, control, and monitor (simultaneously and independently) up to four ion pumps, with capacities ranging from 20 to 1000 L/s. With its design for low electrical noise, you have the freedom to eliminate or shrink electrical noise filters in critical applications.In addition to the standard 4UHV version, the new 4UHV Ion Pump Controller Fast Response can be used whenever the output signal is crucial to trigger a fast response in the acquisition process and/or to trigger an action (i.e. close a valve when a sudden pressure increase is detected).
The TSP controller, available in compact standard half rack, operates Agilent TSP filament cartridge and Agilent Mini Ti-Ball.
A complete range of service and support options are available to meet your specific needs.
- New state-of-the-art single channel control unit for pumps in the range of 0.2 to 500 L/s
- Innovative 3.5” touch panel display
- New iSTEP function improves start up in the low pressure range
- High current resolution for accurate reading in the low pressure range
- Low electrical noise design suitable for sensitive applications
4 UHV Ion Pump Controller
- Control and monitor up to 4 ion pumps, with capacities from 20-500 L/s
- Large four-line LCD display for a simultaneous reading of individual pump voltage, current and pressure
- Variable voltage feature (STEP) ensures optimum pumping speed and pressure reading
- The low electrical noise design allows you to eliminate or shrink electrical noise filters
- Built-in set points, remote operation and RS232/485 computer interface, Ethernet and Profibus are standard
- To operate Agilent TSP filament cartridge or Agilent Mini Ti-Ball
- Selectable for automatic or manual operation
- Remote control (standard) via RS232/485
- Pump cable lengths up to 50 m