HLD BD15Bench Helium Leak Detector
The Agilent HLD BD15 Dry Leak Detector uses a mass spectrometer tuned to detect helium, which is used as a tracer gas to locate and/or measure very small leaks in enclosed devices or systems.
The HLD BD15 is both a precise instrument and a robust workhorse, featuring an easy-to-use touch screen interface and menu structure that quickly connect users to powerful leak detection capabilities. Built-in application setups shorten test cycles, and setups can be saved to assure repeatability. It fits easily on a table or bench, and includes an oil-free Agilent IDP-15 Dry Scroll Pump, with a pumping speed of 15 m3/hour, for rapid evacuation of test parts and systems and rapid clean-up of ambient helium between test cycles. Hardware required to connect the IDP-15 to the HLD BD15 is also included, allowing the pump to be mounted on the floor or where convenient.
- Six different application set up guides helps you correctly configure your instrument for the best performance, ensuring that parameters are properly set for a thorough and efficient test.
- Larger, more durable, more responsive touch screen interface rotates 180° for ideal viewing.
- Cleaner, more intuitive user interface. Immediate access to often used features and a flat menu structure allows you to quickly find the setting you need.
- Startup wizard helps user set up the instrument on first-time power up.
- Enhanced charting capabilities: Zoom for closer inspection of data, color-coded set points, time-based plot records leak rate and pressure.
- A large work surface provides plenty of room for parts to be tested, tools, etc.
- Improved power-off process keeps spectrometer under vacuum and protects the turbomolecular pump.
- Dry vacuum pump eliminates the risk of oil contamination of test parts and systems.