GloQubeGlow discharge system for TEM grids and surface modification
The GloQube® is a compact, easy-to-use glow discharge system primarily used for the hydrophilisation (wetting) of TEM carbon support films and grids. Other applications include surface modifications, for example for enhancing polymer bonding.
The GloQube has a convenient single drawer with two independent vacuum chambers: a clean chamber for glow discharge applications requiring hydrophobic/hydrophilic conversion and a vapour chamber designed for hydrophilic/hydrophobic (negative or positive) conversions.
- Glow discharge treatment for electron microscopy
- Fully automatic, short process times
- Hydrophilic/hydrophobic and negative/positive modes
- Single drawer with twin chambers
- Intuitive touch screen control
- Safe vapour delivery using septum-sealed vials
- Automatic valving between chambers to prevent cross-contamination
- Quick and easy sample loading
- Controlled venting to prevent sample disturbance
- Extended warranty option and specialist support