DS 40M Roughing PumpLaboratory Vacuum Pumps
DS 40M is a small roughing (foreline) pump of choice for GC MS instruments, designed for very low noise and low power consumption.
The Agilent DS40M 2m3/hr Rotary Vane Pump is compact, quiet, consumes power frugally, and has a magnetic coupling to eliminate oil leaks.
- Magnetic coupling makes the pump oil-leak free, thus ideal for a clean laboratory environment and higher pump reliability.
- Low power consumption results in low cost of ownership.
- Low noise creates a pleasant and quiet working environment in a laboratory.
- Integrated antisuckback valve protects high vacuum pump from air inrush.
- Foreline pump’s compact design is ideal for retrofitting.
- Low 10-3 mbar operation
- Low operating temperature
- Minimal backstreaming at low pressure
- Good pumping efficiency and gas ballast in the low 10-2 mbar region.