355 Micro-Ion Hot CathodeVacuum Transducers
The MKS Micro-Ion® Transducer combines the world’s smallest ionization gauge with the control electronics to create a compact, convenient, reliable, and cost-saving solution for many high vacuum applications. This Micro-Ion® vacuum gauge includes many features that provide for a much more accurate and repeatable measurement than traditional Bayard-Alpert gauges from 5 x 10-2 Torr to 10-9 Torr.
- Vacuum pressure measurement to 10-9 Torr
- Dual filaments increase equipment uptime
- Optional local display aids in setup and diagnostics
- Ultra-clean construction allows rapid response during pump down
- Rugged, all-metal, RF and noise-immune module is CE compliant
- Compact, convenient, reliable, cost-saving vacuum measurement
Dual, burn-out resistant yttria-coated iridium filaments provide long gauge life. Unscheduled downtime is avoided by using the second filament as a back-up until the gauge can be replaced during regular maintenance procedures.
Micro-Ion gauges are designed, constructed, and processed to minimize outgassing. All components are vacuum fired and assembled in a Class 100 cleanroom environment. This assures rapid, repeatable response during vacuum chamber pumpdown.
At only 8% of the power consumption of a glass or nude gauge, the Micro-Ion gauge generates much less heat, minimizing the disruption to a process or experiment.