XGS-600Vacuum gauge controller for simultaneous or independent operation of multiple gauges
The XGS-600 gauge controller allows for simultaneous or independent operation of up to 12 gauges and can display readings for up to 8 gauges at any time. Standard features include 8 collector set points and 8 contact relays. All settings are stored in flash memory, so you do not have to spend time reprogramming after a power outage.
The XGS-600 gauge controller can operate convection gauges, hot filament ion gauges, cold cathode gauges, and all Agilent active gauges. Up to six cards can be installed in the XGS-600 controller, in almost any combination to suit your application.
- Simple user interface
- Intuitive screen functions
- Capacity, flexibility, expandability
- Compact design with standard half rack package
- Operates 1 to 12 gauges at a time and can display readings for up to 8 gauges
- Ideal for laboratory use, accelerators, synchrotrons, OEM equipment, and other large facilities
- Capable of expansion and reconfiguration in the field
- Analog outputs available for each gauge
- Serial interface available and all data stored in flash nonvolatile memory requiring no battery