Production ball screw LSMsLinear shift mechanisms for production environments
The production-proven range of ball screw driven Linear Shift Mechanisms (PLSMs) have been designed to provide outstanding reliability, even in the most demanding of applications.
Any of the standard LSM designs can be customized to match production requirements. This customisation can include meeting the required flange size, stroke, bore size, duty cycle and space envelope. In addition, any required sensors, motors and encoders can be incorporated and pre-wired for plug & play operation.
- Ultra-stiff construction for minimal deflection
- High cantilevered load capacity
- Ball screw drive mechanism with recirculating linear slides
- Bellows with 50,000 cycles guaranteed as standard (1 million option)
- 1mrad deflection under vacuum load