MS-301MS Series Rotary Vane Pumps
Agilent MS Series high capacity, single stage, oil-lubricated rotary vane pumps are powerful, compact and environmentally-friendly alternatives to larger industrial pumps with similar speeds.
The flexible MS Series features robust and reliable components, high pumping speed at low pressure, low noise and easy installation. Our reliable pumps are often used in combination with Turbomolecular or Diffusion HV pumps in a wide range of industry applications including metallurgy, heat treatment, vacuum coating, electron beam welding (EBW), Helium leak detection and liquefied natural gas (LNG) transportation.
- High pumping speed, even at low pressures, and smooth performance across the entire operating pressure range due to shorter cycle times
- Excellent industrial performance in applications ranging from manufacturing and cryogenics to process technology and pharmaceutical uses
- Low operating ultimate partial pressure of ≤ 8 x 10-2 mbar (≤ 6 x 10-2 Torr) with gas ballast close1d
- Environmentally-friendly demister system and floating valve for enhanced oil management
- Optimized cooling design with air channels and integrated heat exchanger
- Reliable and efficient oil circulation for improved lubrication and sealing