MS-101MS Series Rotary Vane Pumps
Discover Agilent’s compact MS-101 rotary vane pump, delivering stable industrial performance with low noise. Agilent MS Series high capacity, single stage, oil-lubricated rotary vane pumps are powerful, compact and environmentally-friendly alternatives to larger industrial pumps with similar speeds.
The flexible MS Series features robust and reliable components, high pumping speed at low pressure, low noise and easy installation. Our reliable pumps are often used in combination with Turbomolecular or Diffusion HV pumps in a wide range of industry applications including metallurgy, heat treatment, vacuum coating, electron beam welding (EBW), Helium leak detection and liquefied natural gas (LNG) transportation.
- Powerful and efficient industrial performance and stability for a wide range of applications
- Environmentally friendly and cost-effective due to reduced power requirements
- Highly efficient oil circulation system ensures excellent lubrication and sealing in all critical areas
- Cover design optimizes cooling air channels
- Floating valve for better oil recovery and integrated heat exchanger carries away excess heat
- Robust, high quality components and fittings ensure superb sealing