Available in 2 in. and 16 in. through 35 in. sizes, the low-cost HS-series pumps provide high speed, low ultimate pressure, high throughput, high tolerable forepressure, and low backstreaming.
The HS-Series diffusion pumps come with full thermal protection and optional quick-cool coils. The 16 in. through 35 in. pumps come with sight glass/fill and drain assemblies, and are available with ASA or ISO flanges.
- Five-stage stainless steel fractionating jet purifies pumping fluid.
- Full thermal protection.
- Fluid-level sight glass provides quick indication of pump fluid level at all times.
- Fill and drain assembly for pump oil.
- Optional halo baffle cold cap reduces backstreaming without adding height.
- Standard gauge port (NW-25) below inlet flange included.
- Optional quick cool coil.
- Please note that this item is controlled for export by the Nuclear Suppliers Group. Accordingly, you may be required to obtain an export license from the U. S. Department of Commerce prior to exporting this pump from the United States. Please consult the U. S. Export Administration Regulations, ECCN 2B231, for further guidance.