Available in 2 in. and 16 in. through 35 in. sizes, the low-cost HS-series pumps provide high speed, low ultimate pressure, high throughput, high tolerable forepressure, and low backstreaming.
The HS-Series diffusion pumps come with full thermal protection and optional quick-cool coils. The 16 in. through 35 in. pumps come with sight glass/fill and drain assemblies, and are available with ASA or ISO flanges.
- Five-stage fractionating jet purifies pumping fluid
- High throughput, 9600-watt version available
- High tolerable forepressure
- Full thermal protection
- Fill and drain assembly for pump oil
- Fluid-level sight glass provides quick indication of pump fluid status at all times
- Standard gauge port (NW-25) below inlet flange included
- Foreline baffle prevents loss of fluid into backing pump system
- Optional halo baffle reduces backstreaming without adding height
- Optional quick cool coil