HIPP-2Analyser for high-pressure applications
The HiPP-2 analyser is a based on the 10 keV analyser and developed to allow for high pressures at the sample position. This is achieved by the addition of a pre-lens that combines efficient differential pumping with electron optics, that refocuses the electron paths through the pre-lens. The resulting transmission is at least an order of magnitude better than conventional differential pumping setups.
- 50 mbar N2 / 20 mbar H2O pressure at sample position
- Energy range up to 10 000 eV with full angular acceptance
- Refocusing pre-lens with efficient differential pumping
- Angular acceptance: 26°
- Angular resolved range: 22°
- Interchangeable / customized front cones