FRG-720/730 Pirani Bayard-Alpert GaugeActive Gauges
The FRG-720 and FRG-730 combine Agilent’s Pirani and Bayard-Alpert sensor into a single compact design that provides measuring capability from 5 x 10-10 mbar to atmosphere (3.8 x 10-10 Torr to atmosphere). Combining these two technologies into a single unit reduces complexity and integration challenges while protecting the Bayard-Alpert sensor from premature burnout.
Agilent Vacuum Active Gauges integrate the gauge and controller in a single, compact package. These are ideal for embedded OEM and industrial systems where a control computer or PLC handles the display/control functions for one or several gauges. The user provides input power (typically 24V) and reads pressure output via PC or PLC. A variety of set point interface features are available to automate your system.
- Combination gauge – Bayard-Alpert and Pirani provides a wide measurement range from 5 x 10-10 mbar to atmosphere
- Long-life yttrium oxide coated iridium filament provides a rugged design for a wide range of applications
- Pirani interlock protects Bayard-Alpert sensor from premature burnout and contamination effects from high pressure operation
- Set point control uses pressure readings to trigger critical operations
- LCD display option makes pressure easy to monitor
- Profibus communication option allows easy network integration