FRG-700/702 Pirani Inverted Magnetron GaugeActive Gauges
The Agilent FRG-700 Gauge is a full range gauge that provides two measuring technologies in a single, compact and economical package to measure process and base pressure from 5 x 10-9 mbar to atmosphere (3.8 x 10-9 Torr to atmosphere). The single, compact unit with one logarithmic analog output signal, significantly reduces the complexity of installation, setup and integration. The benefits are reduced cost and a marked reduction in valuable space requirements. The FRG-702 is the all-metal version of the FRG-700, incorporating a metal-sealed feedthrough. It can be operated at higher temperatures (max. 150º C at flange) than the FRG-700 (max. 55º C at flange).
Agilent Vacuum Active Gauges integrate the gauge and controller in a single, compact package. These are ideal for embedded OEM and industrial systems where a control computer or PLC handles the display/control functions for one or several gauges. The user provides input power (typically 24V) and reads pressure output via PC or PLC. A variety of set point interface features are available to automate your system.
- Provides two measuring technologies in a single, compact, economical package
- Measures process and base pressure from 5 x 10-9 mbar to atmosphere (3.8 x 10-9 Torr to atmosphere)
- A single, compact unit with one logarithmic analog output signal significantly reduces complexity of installation, setup and integration
- Ideal for high vacuum pressure monitoring, base pressure for evaporation and sputtering systems, and general vacuum measurement and control in the medium and high vacuum range
- Wide measurement range from 5 x 10-9 mbar to atmosphere
- No filament to burn out
- Excellent ignition properties
- Easy to clean