FittingsFittings for high pressure applications
High quality tube and pipe fittings in various materials.
- Let-Lok Tube Fittings -1/16” through 2”, 2 MM through 50 MM
- One-Lok Tube Fittings – 1/16” through 1”
- Dielectric Fitting – Connects Let-Lok® and One-Lok®
- Pipe Fittings – 1/16” to 2”
- Flare Fittings – Meets SAE Standard J514
- UH Line – 1/4” to 1″
1. Let-Lok Tube Fittings
The LET-LOK® tube fitting is a mechanism used both to seal and to
grip tubing. The mechanical advantage and geometry of this kind of
fitting produces a leak-tight assembly.
The LET-LOK® range of connectors has been developed to fill the
rapidly increasing demand for tube fittings suitable for high pressure
use in environments such as petrochemical, fluid, power, nuclear,
electronic, as well as other major industrial settings.
LET-LOK® tube fittings have been carefully manufactured to withstand
the persistent demands for high-performance tube fittings. Each one
has passed a stringent tolerance test for high pressure, impulse,
vibration, vacuum and temperature. These precision-machined
fittings are manufactured to exacting standards, employing the most
modern state-of-the-art computerized automation. All LET-LOK ®
fittings are backed by HAM-LET‘s commitment to the highest
quality-control standards and skilled craftsmanship.
2. One-Lok Tube Fittings
HAM-LET ONE-LOK® is designed to provide leak-proof, secure
connections that can withstand high pressure, vibration and
vacuum applications. To this end, ONE-LOK® tube fittings
are made up of three parts that are precision engineered and
machined: body, ferrule and nut.
ONE-LOK® is designed for use in control systems, process and
instrumentation devices and in industrial equipment used in
various applications. For example:
- Pulp & paper mills
- Petroleum process plants
- Chemical process plants
- Power generation plants
- ONE-LOK® offers a simple, high-quality tube fitting with excellent
performance and reliability.
ONE-LOK® standard single-ferrule fittings are offered in 316
Stainless Steel. Cold-drawn finished bar stock is machined to
produce the straight fittings. Close-grain forgings are used for
the machining of the shaped bodies.
3. Dielectric Fitting
Dielectric fittings and adapters protect the accuracy of monitoring instruments by isolating the instruments from the effects of electrical currents and maintaining full fluid flow.
- Let-Lok® Tube Fitting
- Let-Lok® to Male NPT
- One-Lok® Tube Fitting
- One-Lok® to Male NPT
- 3/8″ to 1/4″
4. Pipe Fittings
The HAM-LET Pipeline range of connectors is manufactured for typical applications in chemical and petrochemical processing plants, as well as oil, gas and power generation industries.
- Sizes range from 1/16” to 2”.
- Fittings are properly packaged with the exposed threads protected to ensure they are not damaged during delivery.
- All pipe threads meet the requirements of ASME/ANSI B1.20.1 (1983) for tapered pipe threads (NPT).
- Working pressures are calculated in accordance with Power Piping Code ANSI B 31.1, Refiner Piping Code ASME/ANSI B 31.3 and section VIII of ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code.
5. Flare Fittings
- Meets SAE Standard J514.
- If necessary, see SAE Standard J514 for a complete list of dimensions.
- NPT Tapered Pipe Threads meet the requirements of ASME/ANSI B.I.20.1
6. UH Line
The HAM-LET ‘’UH’’ Series is designed for ultra-vacuum systems.
Following are some of its special features:
- Finger-tight assembly (with knurled nut)
- Easy removal, easy repositioning in a system.
- Helium leak tested to 4X10-9 ATM.cc/sec
- Maximum temperature: 242°C
- Available factory assembly for many HAM-LET Valves: Ball Valve, Needle Valve, Diaphragm Valve, Filter, Check Valve
- All metal parts are 316 Stainless Steel, O-ring – Fluorocarbon FKM.
- Full range of sizes from 1/4” to 1″