ASH2Serial section collection system
Allows sections to be directly collected onto a substrate. It is a compact accessory featuring three highly precise axes of movement. The ASH2 is the perfect addition to any ultramicrotome for high volume array tomography and correlative workflows and can be used with any standard jumbo diamond knife, making it useful for most ultramicrotomes.
ASH2 requires no complex set up, quickly locking onto any current ultramicrotome knife stage, converting it to a serial section collection system for SEM and LM 3D reconstruction Holds the substrate of your choice, from standard glass slides to various sized silicon substrates.
- Quickly locks onto most ultramicrotomes, providing a serial section collection system for SEM and LM 3D reconstruction.
- Holds the substrate of your choice, from standard glass slides to various sized silicon substrates.
- Transfer sections directly to the microscope for fast, efficient imaging.
- Capable of handling hundreds of sections on one substrate.
- ASH2 can be used with a variety of standard diamond knives.
Accommodates standard diamond knives, which take 10x 25mm substrates. For larger arrays, the optional Jumbo diamond knife will accept 25x25mm substrate squares.