905 MicroPiraniVacuum Transducer Kit
The 905 MicroPirani Vacuum Sensor Kit is an ultra-compact wide range vacuum transducer designed for OEM system integration. The transducer is based on well proven thermal conductivity MEMS (Micro-Electron Mechanical Systems) sensor technology and meets the demand for integrated vacuum measurement solutions.
- Wide measurement range from atmosphere to 10-5 Torr
- Three open collector set points for advanced process control
- User-friendly digital control via host processor or computer
- Robust solid state sensor is resistant to vibrations and g-forces
- Standard DIP 28 pin footprint for easy integration
- Analog output 0.5 VDC per decade
Designed for OEM System Integration
The 905 MicroPirani Sensor Kit is a calibrated plug and play vacuum pressure transducer solution for OEM system integration. The kit consists of a MEMS-based pressure sensor and a measuring electronics and processor module. The sensor module can easily be integrated into equipment vacuum systems or manifolds and occupies minimal space. The sensor is designed for o-ring sealing when connected to a 7.6 mm orifice.
The TTL level UART serial interface (universal asynchronous receiver/transmitter) enables digital communication with external UART serial devices. The interface can be used for real time pressure reading and for setup and configuration of digital parameters directly from external host microprocessor.